|Music : Christian : MP3/Over 256Kbps
Phil Keaggy and Sundays Child
Phil Keaggy and Sunday's Child is the title of a 1988 album by guitarist Phil Keaggy, released on Myrrh Records and A&M Records simultaneously.
The record, which includes an all-star list of guest musicians and vocalists, is in many ways a tribute to 1960s pop/rock music like The Byrds, The Beatles, and others.
The album's sound quality, which came from the use of vintage instruments and production techniques, was unique by 1988's standards. Among the vintage instruments used was Ringo Starr's drum kit, per the album's liner notes ("SPECIAL THANKS...to the DRUM DOCTOR for the use of Ringo's old drum kit").
• Phil Keaggy: lead vocals, guitars and bass guitars
• Robbie Buchanan: Hammond B3 organ
• Lenny Castro: percussion
• Rick Cua: bass guitars
• Derri Daugherty: backing vocals
• Mark Heard: guitars, keyboards and backing vocals
• James Hollihan: guitars
• Mike Mead: drums
• Lynn Nichols: backing vocals and guitars
• Jimmie Lee Sloas: backing vocals
• Randy Stonehill: vocals
• Russ Taff: backing vocals
• Steve Taylor: "hand claps"
• Alwyn Wall: backing vocals
• Rudy Valentine: megaphone
I found the above info on Wiki.Just wanted to add;in addition to using vintage instruments,IIRC they also used original 60's era microphones.
I couldn't find my old MP3 copies of this disk so I had to re-rip the tracks.Enjoy and please help seed.